HI, I’M MELISSA CANONGE.
I gave my life to Jesus Christ May of 1998. I’m married to a pastor of The Door Christian Fellowship Church. I’m also a techie with a heart for pioneer & missionary churches.
I started this business because I see the need for small businesses to have a professional online presence. Most small businesses don’t have the time to learn web design. That’s where I come in!
I started in web design by creating a custom website for our church The Door in Corpus Christ, TX. I completed that web site from scratch by reading tons of design books & learning HTML. I realized at that point I really enjoyed working with websites. Fast forward 19 years & many websites later, I switched to building websites by customizing WordPress & Blogger themes.
Having HTML5 & CSS knowledge has helped me to be able to personalize & customize beautiful & functional websites at a fraction of the time & cost of other website development companies. Now I’m passing those savings on to you! Hope I can be of service to you! God Bless!
• Responsive Design – Looks great on phone or tablet
• WordPress Design – Easy to maintain
• Blogger Design – Great for blogs
• Customized for your church – Sermons, events, etc
• Customized for your business
• RSS Newsletter – Customized with Mail Chimp
WEBHOSTING & DOMAIN NAME
• Domain registration – A custom name for your site
• Shared hosting – Keeps the bill low • 99.9% uptime
• Dedicated hosting – Available upon request
SEO & SOCIAL MEDIA
• SEO – Helps people find your website
• Schema markup – Language search engines understand
• Connect site to Google Business • Connect site to Bing Business
• Unify design of social media
• Website – Check for & update dead links
• Website – Add pictures & events*
• Website- Update Slider*
• SEO – Track using Google Webmasters & adjust accordingly
• SEO – Track using Google Analytics & adjust accordingly
• Social Media – Post new website content to all your social media networks**
Don't let money stop you!
Don’t send potential clients to other businesses because they have a professional website and you don’t!
How to record sermons with Audacity & upload to Gdrive Items Needed Mixer/Soundboard RCA Male to Male 1/8" jack Laptop (Or you can use Iphone, Android, or any recording device) Audacity Google Drive I made a couple of videos explaining how we record sermons and...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey5PcI2-Or4 I'm starting a "How to" Post Series: Save Time & Money by Using Technology in Ministry This post isn't about websites per se, but I wanted to start a tips section for pioneer pastors or people wanting to learn more about...
What message does your website send about your church? This post was inspired from a tweet I received earlier. I actually read the tweet wrong, but it sparked a memory and a thought. In the book "Still Taking the Land" pastor Greg Mitchell has a section on Outreach...
Get Your Church on Bing Most people use Google to search on the internet, but what about the people who use Bing? Did you know Bing also powers Yahoo Search? You want your church to be visible to everyone. That's why it's important to submit your new website to Bing...
Get your church on Google Maps Once you've created a website for your church it's time to put your church on Google Maps. If you've ever been looking for a business on Google.com, you've noticed some businesses show up with a map and a pin. Here is a link to set that...
Is Google Authorship Important for a Church or Blog? Have you noticed when you're searching on google.com that some of the results at the top of the page have a picture of the author and the author's name? That's Google Authorship. So, why would that be important for...